Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oot and Aboot in Gros Morne

I'm rained out. But I'm okay with being rained out because I'm also exhausted!!! We woke up early this morning and drove down Norris Point to the Gros Morne Adventure Company where we rented sea kayaks and explored the Southern Arm of Bonne Bay for a few hours. Sea kayaking is hard work!!! Thankfully I'm engaged to a big strong man who let me take lots of breaks ;) The geology here is unbelievable. Just to get so close to these GIANT rocks that have literally been pushed up out of the earth, it's incredible. Our adventure was spectacular to say the least!!










Here's a few photos we took last night of the spectacular stars here. It's gorgeous at night!



1 comment:

  1. Love the Rambo look on Dan. I hope he wears that for the weddings!

    The stars are amazing...I can't even imagine how beautiful they were in person.

    Elisa

    ReplyDelete